Sunday, October 18, 2009

Day Off in Royal Natal

This week, June, Amanda and I took the day off to rest, hike and picnic in beautiful Royal Natal National Park along the Drakensburg Mountains. We had a great time splashing around in the cascades, rock climbing to Tiger Falls and hiking through the beautiful mountains and valleys. We had planned a nice picnic until an uninvited baboon showed up, so we ended up moving our picnic into the car. What a fun day! Hope you enjoy the picture slide show!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! As soon as I looked at your photo, I was wondering to myself, "I wonder if I would be so brave in the wild. Then I read your note about the baboon! God has a sense of humor. Sorry about lunch in the car, but I am sure you felt relieved to eat safely. Love you,

    xoxo Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a great day! and i love that picture!

    ReplyDelete