Sunday, September 6, 2009

Prayer Requests

I also have some prayer requests that I would love for you to lift up with me.

- For each person who is being transformed by the love of Christ through our mission teams, Launch Pad discipleship classes, and Leadership Summit school program. That they continue to grow in their faith, discover their God-gifted potential and purpose, and make a difference in their communities.

- For our leadership and staff. For continued wisdom, passion, and focus as we plan for 2010.

- For my personal financial support. For additional people to partner with me on a monthly basis, as $500 per month is needed to cover vehicle, healthcare, and travel expenses (airfare to the US in 2010). Also for the finances needed to purchase a used vehicle in October.

- For our ministry finances, as this continues to be a challenging year. That our financial partners are encouraged and blessed by the huge impact they are having, and that new donors join with us as well.

- For protection of our mission base property and equipment, as there have been some robberies this past month.

Thank you so much for your prayers and support!! If you have any prayer requests I can help with please let me know via email.

No comments:

Post a Comment